Monday, December 30, 2013

The Spirit of Dr A P J Abdul Kalam :With courage in my mind, indomitable spirit engulfed me,



 Q :Are you honestly happy with the way parliamentary democracy in India is run or are you happy with the state of parliamentary democracy pr the politics in this country today?

Ans: Yes. India is maturing into a great democracy in the world. Whatever is happening is a process of evolution.

DR  A P J Abdul Kalam 


 Indomitable Spirit
 I was swimming in the sea,
Waves came one after the other
I was swimming and swimming to reach my destination.
But one wave, a powerful wave, overpowered me;
It took me along in its own direction,
I was pulled long and along.
When I was about to lose amidst the sea wave power,
One thought flashed to me, yes, that is courage
Courage to reach my goal, courage to defeat the powerful force and succeed;
With courage in my mind, indomitable spirit engulfed me,
With...


Awards  & Honours :


Year of award or honourName of award or honourAwarding organisation


2009Hoover MedalASME Foundation, USA
2009International von Kármán Wings AwardCalifornia Institute of Technology, U.S.A
2008Doctor of Engineering (Honoris Causa)Nanyang Technological University, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment