Thursday, October 11, 2012

Amitabh Bachchan 70

photo


People walk past a giant portrait of Amitabh Bachchan from the film Deewar painted on a wall in Mumbai. AP



Jalsa, Mumbai                        Oct 10, 2012                     Wed 3:42 PM
I may not get the time, or have sufficient energy to write in today, so I come in early to express my grateful thanks to all that have wished me, and merely say this ..
Without you my life would have been incomplete ..
The blessings of the Almighty, the affection and care and upbringing of my parents and my family, and the deep love of my well wishers has kept me alive … 
I am whatever I am today because of all the above … it has been so from the beginning, it shall remain so till the end ..
Love affection and more ..
Amitabh Bachchan

No comments:

Post a Comment